10 Valentine's Day Crafts For Kids
If your kids love to get their hands dirty with arts and crafts, these 10 Valentine's Day themed projects will certainly be a hit.
- Fizzing Hearts - a beautiful way to combine science and art
- Roll Love Bugs - cute, creative, and super simple
- Clay Heart with Fingerprints - the perfect keepsake for the lucky receiver of this craft-turned-gift
- Paper Plate Heart Wreath - a simple yet fun way to have the kiddos create some Valentine's Day decorations for your home
- Recycled Valentine Seed Cards - perfect for the kiddos and the environment
- Valentine's Cootie Catcher - talk about nostalgia!
- Cupid's Bow & Arrows - only 4 supplies needed -- super simple and super fun
- Heart Suncatcher - this is so adorable and easy to make with things you most likely already have in the house
- Valentine's Friendship Necklaces - such a cute craft that your daughter can give to her BFFs
- Heart Slime - a classic favorite with a loving twist