26 Questions To Get Your Kid Talking
Are you sick of getting one-word answers from your kids?
How was school? Good.
What did you learn today? Nothing.
Yeah, we know the feeling.
Here are 26 fun questions that you can ask your kids that will get them talking!
- If you could do anything right now, what would you do?
- What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
- What TV character makes you laugh the most?
- If you opened a store, what would you sell?
- If you were opening a restaurant, what kind of food would you make?
- What makes you happy?
- How do you show your friends you care about them?
- If your doll/toy could talk, what would she say?
- What would you do if you won a million dollars?
- If you wrote a book, what would the title be?
- What do you hope to dream about tonight?
- What are you most thankful for?
- If you could talk to animals, what would you ask them?
- What's your favorite memory?
- If you could make up a new holiday, what would you celebrate?
- If you could pick anywhere in the world to live, where would it be?
- If you could eat dinner with anyone in the world, who would you choose?
- What's the best thing about being a girl/boy?
- If you could turn into any animal, what would you be?
- If you were in a band, what instrument would you want to play?
- What is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?
- What are you most proud of?
- Do you have a lucky number?
- What cheers you up when you're feeling sad?
- What songs do you like to dance to?
- What's something new you want to learn how to do?