It seems these days there is a holiday for everything, but we're not complaining. Today (Jan 24) is known as National Peanut Butter Day and, we've gotta admit, it's certainly a day worth celebrating.
Here are 7 fun things you can do as a family to celebrate this creamy-or-chunky treat!
- Gather up some yarn and make yummy treats for the birds and squirrels in your neighborhood.
- Looking for a healthy snack? Try making the classic favorite treat of ants on a log.
- Create edible PB play dough and mold it into something cool before taking a bite.
- Put a nutty twist on the classic Rice Krispie treat recipe.
- Impress your family by making this no-bake peanut butter pie.
- Find a simple recipe and bake homemade treats for your dog.
- If you're feeling creepy, bake these cute peanut butter spider cookies.