Baking With Eimmie: Cafeteria Pizza
Back to School Cafeteria Pizza
As part of our Back To School Club Eimmie Contest, we're giving your child the chance to win something great — and providing tons of fun while doing so! What better way to kick off the new school than with classic cafeteria pizza!
Back when I was a little kid in school there was nothing more exciting pizza day. You know exactly what I’m talking about — the rectangular pizza with mystery meat and delicious greasy melted cheese. Whether your kids are headed back to school or studying from the living room this year, this recipe is a sure favorite!
One of the best parts about this recipe (besides how good it tastes) is how easy it is to make! Even if you have leftover dough in the freezer or extra marinara sauce, this recipe will take just a few minutes!
As you cook, make sure to snap a picture and post it with the hashtag #clubeimmie to be entered for a chance to win this month’s giveaway! We can’t wait to see all of your awesome pizza creations.
For more rules and ways to enter this month's contest, click here.
- Pre-made crust (or homemade dough)
- Sauce of choice
- Pizza, marinara, white
- Cheese of choice
- Toppings of your choice
- Sausage, pepperoni, peppers, onions, mushrooms
- Begin with your pizza crust - this can be already heated or cold.
- Add the amount of sauce desired
- Layer on your cheese (you can never have too much)
- Lastly, add your toppings!
- After all elements are on the pizza, you can either heat it in the oven at 475 for 8-10 minutes, or simply in the microwave until desired temperature!
For the original copycat lunch lady pizza, click here.