How To Build A Doll Clubhouse: Playtime With Eimmie LIVE Replay
Playtime with Eimmie LIVE
In the second episode of Playtime with Eimmie LIVE, Chelsie and Autumn showed doll-lovers and fans how to make personalized and unique DIY Doll Clubhouses.
The best part about this DIY project is that you can use items that you most likely already have around the house, like old Amazon boxes and wrapping paper.
Here's what you'll need:
• 1 large empty cardboard box (large enough to fit your doll. Ours will be large enough to fit Eimmie and her friends who are 18" tall)
• Box cutter, X-Acto knife, or scissors (for an adult to use)
• Measuring tape or ruler
• Hot glue gun + glue (for an adult to use)
• Paint and paintbrushes for interior and exterior decorating.
• 1/2 yard of plush fabric or contact paper for your choice of flooring
• Printed window templates that can be found here: https://bit.ly/31xJZXW
To download the full instructions for how to build a DIY Doll Clubhouse, click on the image below: