3 Spooky Halloween Craft Ideas
It’s finally October which means it’s officially time to bust out the Halloween decorations! Growing up I always looked forward to seeing what fun craft ideas my mom had for us that season! We know how tempting it is to stroll down the isles at Joann Fabrics or Michaels and how quickly that receipt can add up.
We have provided three fun and easy Halloween craft ideas that are all made of things you probably already have in the house! Grab your popsicle sticks and paint because we’re getting crafty!
- Paint in a variety of colors like orange, green, or black!
- Googly eyes
- Pipe cleaners (we used green for our pumpkin’s stem!)
- Construction paper
- Foam stickers
- Popsicle sticks (jumbo and small)
- Lay 6-7 popsicle sticks next to each other and glue them together.
- Add two smaller popsicle sticks on the back for support, gluing them horizontally.
- Paint your glued popsicle sticks any color you wish, like orange for a pumpkin, green for frankenstein, or black for a haunted house!
- Once dried, add your googly eyes on top of the paint.
- Feel free to add any mouth pieces or hair pieces - these can be cut out of construction paper or drawn on with a marker.
- Add any additional stickers or foam pieces for decoration.
- Optional: Glue magnets to the back and hang your spooky masterpieces on the fridge!