Halloween is the next widely-celebrated holiday that just won't be the same in 2020. The CDC is warning Americans that door-to-door trick-or-treating is a high-risk activity, and is encouraging other, safer alternatives to the timeless tradition.
Low-Risk Halloween Activities:
- Carving or decorating pumpkins with members of your household and displaying them
- Carving or decorating pumpkins outside, at a safe distance, with neighbors or friends
- Decorating your house, apartment, or living space
- Host a virtual Halloween costume contest
- Having a Halloween movie night with people you live with
- Doing a Halloween scavenger hunt where children are given lists of Halloween-themed things to look for while they walk outdoors from house to house admiring Halloween decorations at a distance
A Halloween scavenger hunt, you say? What a fantastic idea! Keep scrolling to download our free Halloween scavenger hunt for kids.
Playtime by Eimmie Halloween Scavenger Hunt
From scary decorations to candy snacks in the pantry, the Halloween season is filled with fun. Whether you're going on a neighborhood walk or a relaxing drive, keep your eyes peeled for these adorably spooky Halloween items.
Download Your Free Halloween Scavenger Hunt:
To download your free Halloween scavenger hunt, please click the link below the image. A separate tab will open on your computer and from there you may print your document.
To download your free Halloween scavenger hunt, click here.
Want more free Halloween activities?