Kind Acts Kids Can Do To Change The World
- Let a sibling go first the next time you play a game
- Show appreciation to your mailman by leaving him a thank-you note
- Say 'thank you' to someone just for making you happy
- Help your sibling with homework or a craft
- Encourage someone to try their best
- Compliment your neighbors on their beautiful yard
- Donate old toys you don't play with anywhere to a family in need
- Help clean off the table after dinner and assist with dishes
- Ask your parents if they need help around the house
- Leave a kind note on the mirror in the bathroom to make the next person in who goes in there smile
- Say 'thank you' to someone working hard
- Ask your parents to pay for the person behind you at the drive-thru
- Carefully round up carts in the parking lots at stores
- Smile at people walking around your neighborhood
- Do extra chores without being asked
- Invite someone new to play
- Help bring back your neighbors' trash cans after garbage day
What kind acts will you encourage your child to do?
We're here to inspire children to make positive impacts on the world around them.
Charms are small but they certainly are mighty. The tiny detailed beads that dangle from your bracelet, they all have a story to tell. The more charms on your bracelet, the more beautiful it becomes.
Those thoughtful acts? Those good deeds? No matter how small, they are powerful. Each small act can change the world, bit by bit. Similar to a charm bracelet, the more good deeds one person does, the more beautiful their world becomes.