Baking With Eimmie: No-Bake Cake Batter Truffles
This week, Chelsie and Eimmie are making an easy, no-bake recipe that is perfect for when you don't want to turn your oven on! We’re talking about amazing no-bake cake batter truffles. Yum!!
- 10 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cups of funfetti cake mix (or vanilla)
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- ½ cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup of sprinkles (add extra for toppings)
- 1 (16oz) package of almond bark (or melting chocolate)
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil
Blend butter, funfetti mix, sugar, flour, and vanilla extract in a food processor or blender until dough forms
Put the dough in a large bowl and mix in the sprinkles
Scoop and form balls, placing them onto a cookie sheet.
Put them in the freezer for 10 minutes.
While the balls are freezing, melt your almond bark or chocolate, and stir in vegetable oil
With a fork, dip each cake ball into the melted chocolate and place the ball back onto the sheet.
Decorate how you want, add more sprinkles or drizzle chocolate.
Put balls back into the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
We can’t wait to see your awesome baking skills, so make sure to take a picture and tag us with #bakingwitheimmie. Keep your eye out for future Baking with Eimmie recipes! Happy baking!