Baking with Eimmie: Unicorn Popcorn
Today Chelsie & Eimmie are whipping up a magical treat! Follow along as Chelsie teaches you how to make Unicorn Popcorn, a delicious twist on the classic snack. Keep scrolling to find the written instructions!
What you'll need:
- Popcorn (2 bags)
- Pink food spray (can be found at craft stores or in decorating aisles at the grocery store)
- ½ cup pink candy melts
- ½ cup blue candy melts
- ½ tsp coconut oil
- Pink and blue sprinkles
- Your favorite candies
- Pop the bags of popcorn in the microwave to your desired level.
- Gently lay the popped popcorn on two cookie sheets.
- Lightly spray the popcorn with the pink food spray.
- Turn over and coat the other side.
- Let dry.
- Place the candy melts each in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat for 25 seconds, stir, and reheat as needed.
- Add in the coconut oil to make the candy melts easier to drizzle.
- Drizzle half of the candy melts over the popcorn.
- Add sprinkles, marshmallows, and pieces of your favorite candies.
- Let dry.
- Reheat the candy melts and toss the popcorn to coat the other side with the second drizzle.
We hope to see your incredible baking skills, so snap a picture and tag us with #bakingwitheimmie. Stay tuned for more baking videos coming your way -- happy baking!
Find more Baking With Eimmie videos on our YouTube page!