We can all admit that popcorn is a delicious snack whether it is sweet, salty, or a mixture of both.
Since we love popcorn so much, we decided to try a new recipe and, thanks to Live Love Liz, we found one perfect for us: unicorn popcorn!!
Not only does this recipe sound amazing, it looks like something easy to do as a family.
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- Pink food spray
- ½ cup of pink candy melts
- ½ cup of blue candy melts
- 1-2 teaspoons of coconut oil or shortening
- Pink and blue sprinkles
- Lay cooked popcorn on two cookie sheets and lightly spray pink food spray
- Flip over the popcorn and coat the other side with the food spray
- While the spray is drying, put the candy melts in a small bowl and place them in the microwave for 25 seconds.
- Add ½ teaspoon of coconut oil if needed
- Drizzle half of the candy melts on the popcorn, add some sprinkles, and let it dry
- Flip over the popcorn to the other side and add the second drizzle
- Let the popcorn completely dry
This recipe sounds so delicious and I hope that you and your kids like it.
Let us know if you and your family tried out this recipe. How did it turn out? Will you make it again?