RECIPE: Unicorn Popcorn
We can all admit that popcorn is a delicious snack whether it is sweet, salty, or a mixture of both.
Since we love popcorn so much, we decided to try a new recipe and, thanks to Live Love Liz, we found one perfect for us: unicorn popcorn!!
Not only does this recipe sound amazing, it looks like something easy to do as a family.
- 6 cups of popped popcorn
- Pink food spray
- ½ cup of pink candy melts
- ½ cup of blue candy melts
- 1-2 teaspoons of coconut oil or shortening
- Pink and blue sprinkles
- Lay cooked popcorn on two cookie sheets and lightly spray pink food spray
- Flip over the popcorn and coat the other side with the food spray
- While the spray is drying, put the candy melts in a small bowl and place them in the microwave for 25 seconds.
- Add ½ teaspoon of coconut oil if needed
- Drizzle half of the candy melts on the popcorn, add some sprinkles, and let it dry
- Flip over the popcorn to the other side and add the second drizzle
- Let the popcorn completely dry
This recipe sounds so delicious and I hope that you and your kids like it.
Let us know if you and your family tried out this recipe. How did it turn out? Will you make it again?
For more delicious recipes, head over to Life Love Liz's blog.