Who doesn’t like a good squishy, gooey slime? Check out our recipe to make your own yummy smelling gingerbread slime! Make sure to wear your Gingerbread Apron to keep your clothes clean when doing this festive craft.
What you will need
- 5 oz clear glue
- ½ cup water
- Brown acrylic paint
- Gingerbread fragrance oil
- Brown glitter
- Gold glitter
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp saline contact lens solution
- Medium sized container
- Spoon / spatula to stir
1. Combine glue, water, a few drops of brown paint, and a few drops of gingerbread fragrance oil. We suggest starting with 1 drop of the fragrance oil, stirring, and and seeing if that gives you enough scent -- if not add more of the oil 1 drop at a time.
2. Add brown and gold glitter. Stir.
3. Add baking soda and stir well to combine.
4. Add saline solution, and stir to combine. The slime will instantly begin to form when the saline solution is introduced and it will be very sticky. Use your hands to knead the slime until it is less sticky.
Enjoy! To keep your slime soft and pliable, make sure to store it in an airtight container such as a tupperware box or zip lock baggie.