Kids Journal Prompts: Halloween & Fall Edition
If your kiddo loves to write, you've come to the right place. Print these adorable thought-invoking journal prompts and have your kids jot down their answers.
Keep scrolling to download our fall and Halloween themed journal prompts for kids!
Want more seasonal activities for your kiddos? Check these out:
Free Kids Journal Prompts
If you don't have a printer, you may simply copy these below and send them to a digital device:
Fall journal prompts:
- What’s your favorite thing about the fall? Why?
- What’s your least favorite thing about the fall? Why?
- Do you have a favorite fall activity? Write about it.
- Which do you prefer: hot cocoa or apple cider?
- Write a story using this as your first sentence: I got lost in a corn maze and couldn’t believe my eyes when I turned the corner and saw _______________.
- Describe your perfect fall day.
- Which do you prefer: picking apples or pumpkins?
Halloween journal prompts:
- What’s your favorite kind of candy?
- Write about your favorite Halloween costume ever. What did you dress as? Where did you get your costume?
- What are you dressing up as for Halloween this year?
- What’s your favorite thing about Halloween?
- If you could go trick-or-treating anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What’s the scariest Halloween costume you’ve ever seen?
- What’s the coolest Halloween costume you’ve ever seen?
- Do you like scary movies? Why or why not? If so, what’s your favorite one?