Kids Journal Prompts: Winter Edition
Does your child love to write? Maybe, as a kid, you used to enjoy writing and you want your kiddo to develop it as a new hobby? Whatever the case, here are some fun journal prompts to help your little one put pen to paper.
- Write about your favorite thing about winter. Why is it your favorite?
- Would you rather play indoors or outdoors during the winter? Why?
- What sport would you play if you were in the Winter Olympics? Why?
- Does your family have any wintertime traditions? What are they?
- Describe the perfect snow day.
- What questions would you ask a polar bear? What about a penguin? What do you think their answers would be?
- Write a poem about snow.
- Complete this sentence: If I lived in the North Pole, I would...
- Describe what you picture a winter wonderland to look like. Where is it? Does everyone live in an igloo? What kind of animals are there? What kind of food do you eat?
- Write about your least favorite thing about winter. Why don't you like it?
Activities For Kids